Monday, March 28, 2016

Pastoral conversation

This is a conversation I had with our pastor yesterday.  I'm posting this since Murph's leg is feeling better, he needs to have something that pains him.
I happened to be in the one kid's area where my lovely bride teaches Sunday school when the pastor came to get his kids.  She proceeded to tell him the question she posed to the kids for the morning's lesson.  "Why is important that Jesus rose from the grave?"
As a quick and brief discussion ensued, I added the comment that not only is Christ the Bread of Life, but also the yeast, as He is risen.
The pastor responded with "This I say to the yeast of these"
I responded, "Well, today is Yeaster!"

I hope you all had a glorious day of remembrance.

2 comments:

  1. There's gotta be something in the Bible that authorizes slapping the both of you.

    Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete