Sunday, April 1, 2018

3 words changed EVERYTHING

HE is risen!

When The Christ breathed his last breath on that cross, designed for maximum torture effect, one of the supernatural things that happened was the thick curtain that separated the Holy of Holies from the rest of the temple was torn open.

Thus, as Paul states in 1 Timothy 2:5; For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.

Through no initial actions of my own, in fact, in my natural born state I was incapable of any action, Christ bore the righteous wrath of God for my sin.
I love Him, because he first loved me.
It is about a relationship, not religion.


Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment